Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Russ Challenge

So here's the deal, one Russell Tiberius Anderson has charged me with the following quest: for each country in which I travel, I am required to take a photo of myself with a local lady. I'm assuming that the lady is supposed to be aware that she will be in a picture with me, and I'm sure the younger and more nubile the better (although getting my picture with a bunch of grannies would be a funny way to stick it to him...) Well, Mr. Anderson, I accept your challenge.

I think I can check 'Canada' off the list...

I'll pause a moment to allow my parents a collective cheer, as I'm sure they are nothing but thrilled that this challenge is a step in the right direction for them ever having any sort hope for a grandchild. Although I still maintain that only time will tell whether my strategy of not talking to women is a success or not.

So, here's a list of countries which I plan to travel through, and therefore you should expect to see this many pictures of me and a lady along the way...

-England
-France
-Spain
-Andorra
-Monaco
-Italy
-Switzerland
-Germany
-Czech Republic
-Denmark
-Holland
-Belgium
-Luxembourg

I mention it because hopefully it will keep me honest, knowing that I face heaps of ridicule in the comments section should I not hold up my end of the deal. Also, holy crap am I going through a lot of countries. You don't really realize it until you type them out like that...

And, before you go thinking, 'What's the big deal? You just have to talk to some ladies and get a picture with them, you pussy.' I first must inform you that such language will not be tolerated on this family-friendly blog, and secondly that it must be kept in mind that some of the countries in which I will pass through will be barely grazed, thus making the challenge all the more difficult. Plus, when it comes to the ladies... well, I am kind of a pussy.

2 comments:

  1. You all realize that he is just going to take pictures with the girlfriend of Dennis and Steph when he meets up with her. He'll probably try to pass off a sculpture or two as well. For a family friendly blog, this post was way too...saucy, next time think of the children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of the children... my future children. Once a girl agrees to pose in a picture with you, you're practically married anyways.

    ReplyDelete