Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fan Mail

Well, the emails have been flooding in, so I'll try to answer as many questions as I can from 'the fans'.

Sholly Scarlett of Tennessee, USA asks:
you blog is awesome. When are you leaving?
Me blog is awesome Sholly, thanks for noticing. In regards to your question, I depart the great city of Edmonton on July 27th, returning on September 1st.


Danica Smith of Gem, Alberta writes:
I enjoyed your first blog entry. Are you taking your helmet-cam with you on your journey?
To those wondering about the helmet-cam to which she refers, I direct your attention to this footage shot for the brilliant documentary Short Way 'Cross.



Although that was just a poor excuse to test the video capabilities of this blog and plug Short Way, to answer your question, yes, I do intend to take the helmet cam with me on the trip.

So, thank you to everyone that took the time to write in. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them in the comments section below each entry. I'll try to answer each as time permits, but based on the sheer volume of fan mail that I receive, it might prove an impossibility.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Travis,
    Your blog is quite good. I like it some. Is it true that the Queen lives in Europe? I want to go too.
    Ok, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog more than some. You have serious blogging skills. I also think that you shouldn't feel self-conscious about blogging your travels--on the contrary. It is actually your *duty* as a white person to do such things. See?

    http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/23/19-travelling/

    Because Dennis and I are also white people, we should probably blog about our extremely important travels as well. Meh, we'll do that post-trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy in the video is awesome! He's not even on the road...crazy! I bet the coat is only catching the wind and that's why he looks so big.

    ReplyDelete