Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Epilogue


Ok, so a lot of people have been saying that I shouldn't end the blog on such a negative note. Which makes sense. And, even though I was going to do this post anyways, I just thought I'd mention it so that you guys can feel like you convinced me to do it. See? It's the blog that just keeps on giving...

A change in colour denotes a new day of riding. In case you were wondering why it's so colourful...



So, here you go, a wrap up of the entire trip:

Days: 37

Days on Motorcycle: 25

Days of Rain: 3

Distance Traveled on Motorcycle: 7938 km

Longest Day: 623 km

Shortest Day: 79.9 km

Highest Altitude: 2423m

Lowest Altitude: -182m (although that's probably a mistake by the GPS)

Countries visited: 13

Airplanes: 3

Ferrys: 2

Trains: 3

Women I took my picture with: 5

Women I took my picture with that I didn't already know before the trip: 2

Mussels Consumed: over 100


p.s. In case you're wondering, I did in fact get my deposit back on Suzy.

3 comments:

  1. Heh heh heh...you rode two Ferrys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Trav, but the best part of this post was Manny's comment! That made my cry laugh!

    ReplyDelete